The Car: 1983 Pontiac Trans Am Knightrider KITT replica
Tan with "Mark's" Electronics and Fiberglass
Our KITT and KARR replicas can be built to any specification requested by buyer. This particular vehicle however is not an MMC build. Info and photos below provided by current owner.
1983 Pontiac Firebird Knightrider Replica. Originally a FL car. It comes with a 305 8 cylinder with a new intake with 60,000 miles on it and with a 700R4 transmission 308 rear end. The Vin states there is an odometer problem due to no odometer now, it is digital.
* New Exhaust
* New Paint
* New Tires
* 14 inch Turbocast Rims & bowling ball hubcaps
* Gullwing Steering Wheel with Hand Grips "Mark's"
* 1st season 2TV "Mark's" Dash with Color LCD screens
* 1st season "Mark's" Dash & Electronics
* 1st season "Mark's" Pod Unit
* Taillight Blackout
* DVD player/cd player
* Two cameras
* 6 fog lights
* "Mark's" high powered scanner
* New radiator
* T-top's of course
* Tan interior
* Air Conditioning
* 4th season style bumper, thot to be Rob Louisell's
These cars are a blast to drive. Be ready to take pictures with people you have never met in your life.